Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lose Weight Advertisement

Lose Weight Advertisement

A fat man saw advertisement. "Lose 5kg in a week"!
He called & said I would like to join!

Lady: Ok! Be ready tomorrow at 6am.

Next morning, he gets to the office and he was taken to a room. He opens the door & finds a hot babe with shoes, underpants & shirt saying, "If you catch me you can sleep with me!" & the girl starts running. the Man starts running but couldn't catch her.
So, during the whole week exercise, he tried to catch her but couldn't & lost 5kg. He then asks for the 10kg program.

Next morning at 6am, he opens the door & saw even hotter babe in bikini saying if u catch me you can sleep wit me. He lost 10kg that week. So, he thought this program is awesome! He requested a 25kg program.
The lady said "are you sure? Its really tough!!" "Why not" said the man.

The Next day at 6am he opens the door expecting to see a nude babe but finds a nude MAD MAN saying, "If I catch u, I will sleep with you!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment